The Cogeco WiFi app is a powerful and easy-to-use app that allows you to set up and monitor your Cogeco Wi-Fi network without the need to log into the modem manually. You can check your network health at a glance, see who's logged in throughout your home, control your SSID and passwords, and even improve your online experience with features like threat protection and ad blockers.
Note: This app is only compatible with Cogeco Wi-Fi Pods and will be required for their installation. If you would like to order Wi-Fi Pods, please contact Customer Service.
Where can I get the Cogeco WiFi app?
Note: Cogeco Wi-Fi Pods are made by Plume, which has a similar app called HomePass, but you must be using the Cogeco WiFi app for it to work with your Cogeco service.
How do I sign in?
When prompted to Sign In, enter your Cogeco My Account username and password.
Don't have My Account yet? Register here.
What can I do with the app?
The app is separated into a few main sections:
- Home/Network - The main page gives you a quick view of your network, including connected Pods and devices. For more information, refer to our article on Network Performance.
- Sense - The Sense feature works like a motion sensor to detect movement in your home. This can be toggled on/off from the main page. For more information, refer to our article on Using Sense.
- Adapt - Adapt is where you can set up your network, including adding new Pods and setting your SSID. For more information, refer to our article on Adding Pods.
- Access - Access allows you to set up multiple passwords for different levels of access to your network. For more information, refer to our article on Network Name and Password.
- Guard - Guard is where you can turn on features to control your online experience, such as ad blocking and threat protection. For more information, refer to our article on Using Guard.