The Restart feature, which is only available on certain channels, allows you to go back to the beginning of the show, even if you didn’t record it.
If a show or movie has already started and you see the restart icon while browsing the Guide, the Restart option is available.
Restarting a show that is playing live
- Tune to the channel.
- Press OK on your EPICO remote to bring up the Navigation Bar.
- Press the down arrow ▼.
- Select the Restart icon .
Good to know: Even on channels that don't have the Restart option, you can rewind a live program that is still in progress.
Restarting a show from Just missed
- From the main menu, select Watch TV.
- Select Just missed.
- Select a program and it will play from the beginning.
Restarting a show from the Guide
- Press GUIDE on your remote and then then right arrow to access the Full Guide.
- Use the left and right arrows to change times, allowing you to see what aired up to a week ago.
- If you see the Restart icon next to a title, it is available to Restart (there will also be a Play icon on the poster image).
- Note: Restart availability varies by channel but is typically 72 hours.
- Select the program and it will play from the beginning.