The Restart feature, which is only available on certain channels, lets you go back to the beginning of the show, even if you didn’t record it.
If a show or movie has already started and you see the Restart icon while browsing the guide, the Restart option is available.
Restarting a show that is playing live
- Go to the channel showing the program you want to watch.
- Press OK on your EPICO remote to bring up the navigation bar.
- Press the down arrow ▼ for more options if needed.
- Select the Restart icon .
Restarting a show using the Recently aired feature
- From the main menu, select Channels.
- Select Recently aired.
- Select a program and it will play from the beginning.
Restarting a show from the guide
- Press GUIDE on your remote and then the right arrow to access the Full Guide.
- Use the left and right arrows to scroll to different times and dates, allowing you to see what aired up to a week ago. You can also select TODAY at the top of the guide to filter by date.
- If you see the Restart icon next to a title, it’s available to Restart (there will also be a Play icon on the poster image).
- Note: Restart is typically available for 72 hours but may vary by channel.
- Select the program and it will play from the beginning.