There are several factors that could result in charges you weren’t expecting. Ask yourself:
- Did you order a Pay Per View program or a Cogeco On Demand title?
- Did you have a product or service added, modified or removed from your account in the middle of your billing period?
- Has your most recent payment been applied to your account?
- Were any adjustments made to your account?
Have a look near the bottom of your bill. If you see a One-time Fees, Equipment Sales and Adjustments section, take a moment to review those debits and/or credits.
You can also:
- Log in to My Account to review your products and services, recent payments and more.
- See a walk-through of the different sections on your Cogeco bill (see Residential or Business billing).
If you still think your bill is incorrect after considering the scenarios above and reviewing your account details, you can contact a billing representative.