You can reset your digital receiver through My Account, on the app or in a browser, or by unplugging the power, then plugging it back in (called power cycling).
Good to know:
- After the reset, it will read “To be announced” in your guide for 30 minutes, and some channels may not work for the next 15 minutes.
- If you're a former DERY/Axion customer who migrated to Cogeco, your equipment won't be available to view or activate on My Account.
Resetting your receiver on the app
- Open the My Account app and log in (download the app from Google Play or the App Store, or scan the QR code below).
- Select the Services tab.
- Select the Equipment tab.
- Locate the equipment you need to reset.
- Select Activate or reset.
Note: The My Account app is not currently available to former DERY/Axion customers who migrated to Cogeco.
Resetting your receiver in a browser
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Equipment from the side menu.
- Locate the equipment you need to reset from the Current Equipment list.
- Select Activate.
If you don’t have a My Account profile yet, register here.
Resetting your receiver by power cycling
- Unplug your receiver and wait 15 seconds.
- Plug it back in, then wait 60 seconds before turning it back on.