You can easily view your channel selection on My Account:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Select Services from the side menu.
- Select TV from the top menu.
- Select View or modify my channels.
- The Your Channels page will display all of the channels in your current package.
- If you have a Mix & Watch package, such as a My Mix 30, you will be able to modify those channels on this page.
- If you have any of our current packages, you can also add or modify Premium packs and Standalone channels.
- If you have a grandfathered package, please contact Customer Service to make changes.
Good to know:
- A selected channel must be kept for a minimum of 30 days before removing it from your selections.
- The changes are made to your account immediately, so your newly added channels should be available within moments of receiving a confirmation.
Modifying your Mix & Watch channels
Mix & Watch packages, such as My Mix 10 or My Mix 30, are completely customizable, so you can easily modify your channel selections. To do so, follow these steps:
- Add a checkmark next to the channels you want included, and uncheck any channels you want removed. The total number of selected channels will update as you add and remove channels.
- Once you’re happy with your selections, select Save and continue.
- Modify your Premium Pack selections and select Continue, or select Skip this step.
- Review your choices and select Confirm.
Good to know: Some channels can only be selected as a bundle, and count as 2 or more selected channels.
Adding or Modifying Premium and Standalone channels
You can easily add Premium packs and Standalone channels to any of our packages. To do so, follow these steps:
- Select Add-on Channels.
- On the Premium packs tab, click Select or Remove for the packages you want to modify.
- On the Standalone channels or 4K Channels tabs, add or remove a checkmark for the channels you want to modify.
- Select Continue at the bottom of either tab.
- Review your choices and select Order.