You can manage your My Account profile through the My Account app or in a browser. Here’s how:
Managing your My Account profile on the app
- Open the My Account app and log in (download the app from Google Play or the App Store, or scan the QR code below).
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select Personal information.
From here, you can update your My Account username and password, your contact email address and your billing address.
Managing your My Account profile in a browser
- Log in to My Account.
- Select the Hello [your name] button at the top right.
- Select a tab to view more options.
- From the Contacts tab, you can modify your My Account username and password, your contact email address and your billing address.
- Good to know: Modifying your contact email address will not change where your eBills are sent. To change your address for eBilling, refer to our article on changing your eBilling address.
- From the Password tab, you can modify your My Account password.
- From the Sub-Profiles tab, you can create sub-profiles for trusted users. These profiles will allow additional users to manage your Cogeco email addresses and sign in to EPICO, but will not give them access to make changes to your account.
- From the Moving tab, you can let us know you're moving by providing your new address and moving date. One of our moving specialists will reach out to you to get everything sorted.
Don’t have My Account yet? Register here.