Employee profiles allow you to assign specific devices to your employees so that you can see who’s connected to the network and view their activity, such as most-used apps and content that was blocked due to your Shield settings.
Adding an employee
- Select Devices from the bottom menu.
- Select Employee Zone.
- Tap the plus or options icon (3 dots) at the top right and select Add employee.
- Enter a name for the employee profile.
- Select a profile picture. You can swipe left or right to select from one of the avatar images, or tap the camera icon to take a profile picture or select one from your device.
- Under Assign devices, select devices to assign to the employee from the Unapproved devices or Blocked devices list. Assigning a device to an employee will automatically add it to the Approved devices list.
- Select Next and then assign one of these devices as the primary device. This will be used to indicate when the employee is at work.
- Now that the profile has been set up, you can apply Settings, including:
- Allowing them to access Secure zone devices.
- Setting up Online Protection and Adblocking.
- Scheduling Time Freezes (e.g. limiting access to business hours).
Note: You can adjust settings and assigned devices afterwards by selecting the profile again from the Employee zone.