Below you will find instructions on how to return your equipment, whether you’re upgrading or exchanging your hardware, or cancelling your services altogether. Please read the following information carefully and note that all equipment you’re returning to us needs to be in good working order.
Good to know:
- If you’re cancelling your services, you must let Cogeco know by email or phone before returning your equipment. If you haven’t already contacted us about cancelling, please call our Customer Service department before sending your equipment back to us.
- For Quebec customers cancelling services: If we haven’t received your equipment within 21 days of the cancellation, you may incur additional charges. Your contract requires you to return your equipment within this timeframe and if you do not do so Cogeco can, as permitted by Law, claim an additional amount in damages. To avoid unnecessary charges, please return your equipment.
- For Ontario customers cancelling services: If we haven’t received your equipment within 21 days of the cancellation, a charge of between $125 and $400 per piece of equipment will be applied to your account, depending on the cost of the hardware. To avoid unnecessary charges, please return your equipment promptly after you have let us know that you’re cancelling.
Here’s how to make sure your equipment does not get damaged during the journey:
- Pack your equipment and accessories carefully using newspaper (or another packing material) to fill in the empty spaces.
- Seal your box with packing tape.
We offer 2 options for returning your equipment:
Option 1: Print a label from the Canada Post website
In the email received for the return of equipment, click on the link provided and complete the form as described in the steps below.
If you did not receive an email, you can print your free return label from the Canada Post website by following these steps:
- Enter your details in this form:
- Under Item Details, indicate that it weighs less than 30 kg (65 lbs).
- Under Email Notification, check the notifications you wish to receive regarding the return of your equipment.
- Click Continue.
- Double-check your information and click Get Label.
- You can then choose to either print your label directly from the Canada Post website by clicking Print Label, or choose to receive it by email.
- Print your return label, affix it to your box and take your package to a Canada Post outlet. We recommend that you make a note of the Canada Post tracking number for tracking purposes.
Option 2: Go to a Canada Post office with a return code
If you do not have a printer available, go to a Canada Post office with your packed equipment and provide the following return code:
- In Ontario: PR489756
- In Québec: PR341976
We recommend that you make a note of the Canada Post tracking number for tracking purposes.
j'ai besion dun étiquette de retour matériel
returning the equipment
i have equipment to return but it isn’t
how can i return my previous equipment
how to return equipment?
how do i return equipment
how do i return unused equipment that have
have equipment to return?
i need to return equipment
return my equipment
return label for equipment
didn't get email with equipment return
i am suppose to return an equipment but
return equipment. instructions say that i am to contact customer service to get authorization to return equipment.
want to get another canada post equipment return label
i need mailing label to return equipment
where do i send equipment for return
return equipment. instructions say that i am to
did not receive shipping label to return equipment
cogeco equipment return policy
can i return cogeco equipment in person?
sending equipment back to cogeco