When replacing your equipment, or if you have just cancelled your Cogeco service, you need to return the equipment related to this service—and it must be in good working order.
Important: Cogeco must authorize any return of equipment for cancellation. If you haven’t already done so, please contact our Customer Service department before returning your equipment.
Here’s how to make sure your equipment does not get damaged during the journey:
- Pack your equipment and accessories carefully using newspaper (or another packing material) to fill in the empty spaces.
- Seal your box with packing tape.
We offer 2 options for returning your equipment:
Option 1: Print a label from the Canada Post website
In the email received for the return of equipment, click on the link provided and complete the form as described in the steps below.
If you did not receive an email, you can print your free return label from the Canada Post website by following these steps:
- Enter your details in this form:
- Under Item Details, indicate that it weighs less than 65 lbs.
- Under Email Notification, check the notifications you wish to receive regarding the return of your equipment.
- Click Continue.
- Double-check your information and click Get Label.
- You can then choose to either print your label directly from the Canada Post website by clicking Print Label, or choose to receive it by email.
- Print your return label, affix it to your box and take your package to a Canada Post outlet. We recommend that you make a note of the Canada Post tracking number for tracking purposes.
Option 2: Go to a Canada Post office with a return code
If you do not have a printer available, go to a Canada Post office with your packed equipment and provide the following return code:
- In Ontario: PR489756
- In Québec: PR341976
We recommend that you make a note of the Canada Post tracking number for tracking purposes.