See the following steps for performing a Factory Reset on your EPICO PVR. This can be done through the EPICO menu or by pressing buttons on the box.
Good to know:
- After performing a Factory Reset, you will be prompted to perform a full setup again, including signing in with your My Account and Google profiles (refer to our EPICO setup article for full instructions if needed).
- Your remote will no longer be paired with the EPICO box so you will need to hold the 7 and 9 buttons to put the remote into IR mode and point it at the EPICO box for it to respond. The remote will be re-paired during the box setup.
- All apps on the EPICO PVR will need to be re-downloaded and authorized.
Resetting through the EPICO menu
- From the main EPICO menu, go to Settings.
- Select Android TV Settings.
- Select Device Preferences.
- Select About.
- Select Factory reset or Reset.
- Select Factory reset or Reset again to confirm.
Resetting with the Bluetooth button (Technicolor model)
If your EPICO PVR has a Bluetooth button on the side as pictured below, follow these steps:
- Hold down the Bluetooth button on the right side of the EPICO PVR.
- Wait 10 seconds and then unplug the power while still holding the Bluetooth button down.
- Wait 5 seconds and then plug the power cable back into the EPICO PVR while still holding the Bluetooth button down.
- After 10 seconds of holding the Bluetooth button, you should see a message on screen saying Erasing with a circle logo.
Good to know: If the reset steps were not successful the box will boot up normally.
Resetting with the Reset button (Sagemcom model)
If your EPICO PVR has a Reset button on the back as pictured below, hold down the Reset button for 15 seconds (do not release until the Factory Data Reset message appears).
Your PVR will display a message saying Factory Data Reset - Restarting and then reboot. When the PVR comes online it will briefly display a message saying Erasing with a circle logo and then begin the setup process.
Good to know: If you let go of the Reset button before 15 seconds, the box will reboot normally.