The auto-reply option in Webmail, is a good way to notify people sending you mail that you will be away for a specific period of time.
To set up an auto-reply (vacation) notifier, follow these steps:
- Select the Settings icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select Out of Office.
- Check the Enable automatic response during these dates (inclusive) checkbox.
- Enter a date and time for From and Until (or check No end date).
- Enter your auto-reply in the text field.
- If you would like to send a different message to external senders, or not send them a message, select this option from the dropdown next to External Senders.
- Select Save.
Note: In Classic mode, select Preferences > Out of Office.