When it comes to your TiVo® guide, you can choose to show only the channels you’re subscribed to by selecting the My Channels option within the guide.
Here's how to review your list of channels:
- Press the TiVo button on your remote.
- Select Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Channel Settings.
- Select Channel List.
- Confirm your list of selected channels, as those are the ones that will appear in your guide.
Make sure that all the channels you’re subscribed to are identified by a white check mark. Compare this list of channels to the list of those included with your TV package. While you’re at it, use the Thumbs Up 👍 button to identify your favourite channels to help guide your TiVo Suggestions.
If you cannot access one of your channels, try tuning in to another channel. If this works, go back to the one causing the problem and try accessing it again by entering the digits directly on the remote (e.g. “504”).
Good to know: Following the steps above can also be useful if you’re unable to access one of your channels from the guide.
What to do if your channels don't appear in the guide
The TiVo guide lets you choose which channels will be visible in your channel grid. The My Channels and Favourites lists only show the channels you have previously selected. To confirm which channels you would like to appear in your channel grid, follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button on your remote.
- Press the A button (in yellow).
The option highlighted under Channels will show the following:
- All: This will show all available channels, even if you don't subscribe to them.
- Favourites: This will only show the channels you have identified as “Favourites.”
- My Channels: This will only show the channels you have added to the Channel List.
Good to know: If My Channels or Favourites is selected, then the channels you're subscribed to may not be shown. Use the right and left arrows on your TiVo remote to change this setting if you want.