When it comes to your TiVo® guide, you can choose to show only the channels you want by selecting the My Channels option within the guide.
Here's how to review and modify your list of channels:
- Press the TiVo button on your remote.
- Select Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Channel Settings.
- Select Channel List.
- Scroll through the list and press Select to add or remove channels as needed (only channels with a checkmark will appear on your guide).
What to do if your channels don't appear in the guide
While in the TiVo guide, you can quickly toggle which channels are shown: All, Favourites, or My Channels. If some of your channels don't appear, it may be because they're being filtered out.
To change which channels are being displayed, press the A button (in yellow) and use the left and right arrows to select an option:
- All: This will show all available channels, even if they're not on your list.
- Favourites: This will only show the channels you have identified as “Favourites.”
- My Channels: This will only show the channels you have added to the Channel List.
Good to know: If you you're still having trouble accessing a channel, try entering the digits directly on the remote (e.g. “504”).
storing favourite stations from tivo remote