You can watch EPICO content outside of your home through the EPICO app on compatible mobile and streaming devices, and on the EPICO website.
Keep in mind that some content may not be available outside of your home, depending on content rights determined by the broadcaster. See below for out-of-home restrictions, depending on your location and connection.
- When you’re not at home but within Canada, and using either mobile data or connected to another modem
- Some channels may not be available.
- Channel-specific restrictions are determined by the broadcaster.
- To see what channels you can view, open the guide on your mobile device and apply the “Playable On This Device” filter. Learn more about applying filters.
- Some purchased content may only be available on your EPICO 4K Box at home.
- When you’re outside of Canada
- Live TV and cloud DVR recordings are not available.
- Recordings you’ve downloaded to your mobile device while in Canada will still be playable.
Will watching EPICO content outside my home affect my monthly data usage?
Yes, when you’re streaming content on EPICO, this may count towards the data usage for your mobile device or for the Wi-Fi network to which you’re connected.
Good to know: You can watch any content you’ve downloaded on your mobile without it counting towards your data usage.