Some content may be unavailable outside of your home depending on content rights determined by the broadcaster. See below for out-of-home restrictions depending on your location and connection.
Outside of your home but within Canada (including mobile data or connected to another modem)
- Some channels may not be available.
- This may also affect recordings from the restricted channel.
- Channel-specific restrictions are determined by the broadcaster.
- To see what channels you can view, open the Guide on your mobile device and apply the “Playable On This Device” filter. For more info on applying filters, see here.
- Some purchased content may only be available on your EPICO PVR and not be playable on mobile devices or in a web browser.
Outside of Canada
- Live TV and cloud DVR recordings will not be available outside of Canada.
- Recordings you have downloaded to your mobile device while in Canada will still be playable.
Will it affect my monthly data usage?
- If you’re connected to your Wi-Fi home network, using the EPICO apps to stream live TV, recordings, catchup TV or on demand content, will not affect your monthly Internet usage.
- If you’re connected to your cellular network, and not connected to any Wi-Fi network, any streaming may count towards your phone plan's data usage.
Good to know: Your PVR or receiver will only work when connected to your home network.
out of home viewing on my mac
can i use epico outside my home
epico channels supportd in mobile