To block certain senders, go to:
- Go to Options, Mail>Local Account>Mail Filters.
- Click on New Filter.
- Under Filter Name type in the name of this specific filter.
- For the With incoming messages that option, select the Match any of the following radio button.
- Click on the first down arrow and select From, press the second down arrow and select Contains, and in the blank field next to Contains type in the name of the sender you wish to block.
- Under Perform the following actions press the down arrow and select Move message to.
- Choose the folder that you would like the message moved to.
- Click on Save Filter at the bottom.
With this option, Webmail makes filtering out unsolicited mail easy.