With this option, Webmail makes filtering out unsolicited mail easy.
To block certain senders, go to:
- Go to Options > Mail > Local Account > Mail Filters.
- Click on New Filter.
- Under Filter Name, enter a name for your filter.
- For the With incoming messages that option, select the Match any of the following radio button.
- Click on the first down arrow and select From, press the second down arrow and select Contains, and in the blank field next to Contains type in the name of the sender you wish to block.
- Under Perform the following actions press the down arrow and select Discard the message (or, if you want to keep copies of the blocked messages, select Move message to and choose a folder).
- Click on Save Filter at the bottom.