Sending a message to one or multiple people in your Webmail address book is a good way to stay connected to people you communicate with on a regular basis.
To send a message to someone in your address book, follow these steps:
- Select the Contacts icon from the top of the screen.
- Select the contact to whom you want to send a message.
- Select the email you want to use from the contact window.
- This will open a new message for you to compose.
- If you have already started a new message, you can also enter a contact name in the To, CC, or BCC field and then select from the suggested contacts.
- In Classic mode, select the Contacts tab, select the contact you want to send a message to, and click on the email you want to use.