If you’re not getting any sound on your channels, please try the following steps:
- Check the volume on your receiver, TV and audio system (if applicable)
- Press the mute button for each device to make sure it isn’t muted.
- Press the volume + button for each device to make sure the volume isn’t lowered.
- Note: The receiver has its own volume setting, separate from the one on your TV or audio system. Press the CBL button at the top of your remote to control the receiver volume. If your remote is programmed to control your TV or audio system, press the TV or AUD buttons to control them.
- Check the audio connections.
- If your receiver uses RCA cables (yellow, white and red), make sure the white and red cables are in the correct inputs.
- If your TV is connected to an audio system, check the connections and the TV’s audio settings.
- Check to make sure that Secondary Audio Programming (SAP) is not enabled. This switches the audio to another language or described video, but if there isn’t any secondary audio for the program you might not hear anything. This is controlled by your TV settings so look for SAP, MTS (Multichannel Television Sound) or AUD on your TV remote or on-screen menu (refer to your TV manual for more information).
- Reset the receiver by disconnecting the AC power supply (at the wall) for 15 seconds, then plugging it back in.
If this does not help, please contact us for further troubleshooting.