If you’re subscribed to EPICO, you can download our app on compatible devices to enjoy the EPICO experience in more places in your home, and even on the go.
Simply download the Cogeco EPICO app on your device of choice and log in with your My Account username and password.
You can get the EPICO app on the following devices:
Good to know:
- You can use your EPICO service on up to 5 devices at the same time, in addition to your EPICO 4K Boxes. If you try logging in to an additional device after you’ve reached your device limit, you will be prompted to log out of one of your other devices. Learn more about managing your EPICO devices.
- Devices are sold separately.
- Apple TV HD (4th Gen or later)
- Apple TV 4K (1st Gen or later)
- Roku TV (including 4K and 8K)
- Roku Express (including Express+, Express 4K and Express 4K+)
- Roku Premiere (including Premiere+)
- Roku Streaming Stick (including 4K)
- Roku Ultra (including Ultra LT)
- Roku Smart Soundbar
- Roku Streambar
Note: The Roku device must be running version 11.5 or later.
iPhone or iPad
- iOS 10.3
- Apple iPad 4
- Apple iPad Mini 4
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
- Apple iPhone 6
Android phone or tablet
- 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Lenovo Tab 4
- Google Pixel
- OPPO F9
- Xiaomi Mi A2
To watch EPICO on your computer, simply go to epico.cogeco.ca. Since this is a browser-based application, it’s compatible with most computers, including Windows and Mac.
- Google Chrome (version 49) on Windows 7
- Google Chrome (version 49) on Mac OS X version 10.10
- Microsoft Edge (version 40.15063.0.0) on Windows 10
- Safari (version 10.1) on Mac OS X version 10.10
Please sign in to leave a comment.