Use your EPICO remote to its full potential by using these shortcuts:
The Films button: use it to access the full catalogue of movies available on demand, either for rent, purchase or from one of your subscribed channels.
The home button: brings up the EPICO menu. Use it to easily return to EPICO, even when you are in another application like Netflix or YouTube.
The Google Assistant button: use it for voice searches or commands, including many of the non-TV features available with Google Assistant , such as "add milk to my shopping list".
The option button:
- Press Option to access the filters at the top of the programming guide or when you’re browsing a list of content. From there, you can filter the content according to your subscriptions, the category, or the video quality.
- Press Option while watching Live TV or a Recording to quickly access the Settings menu.
The CH up and down buttons: when browsing in the guide, you can use these buttons to page through the channel listings more quickly.
The Guide button: press the Guide button to open the Quick Guide, then press the Right arrow button to open the Full Guide.
- While watching Live TV, press the Up or Down button to access the Mini Guide. You can then change channels in the Mini Guide using Up/Down or change the time using Left/Right.
- While watching Live TV or a Recording, press OK and then the Down button for more navigation options (Restart, Skip, Closed Captioning, Video Quality, Audio Language, and Described Video).
- Use can also use the Left/Right buttons to Rewind and Fast Forward, then OK to resume playing.