You can see which channels you’re subscribed to in My Account on the app or in a browser. Here’s how:
Viewing your channel subscriptions on the app
- Open the My Account app and log in (download the app from Google Play or the App Store, or scan the QR code below).
- Select the Services tab.
- Select your TV package.
- Select the arrow next to your monthly price.
Your current channel selections will be listed under your My Mix package and any standalone and premium channels will be listed below.
Viewing your channel subscriptions in a browser
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Services from the side menu.
- Select TV from the top menu.
- Select View or modify my channels.
If you don’t have a My Account profile yet, register here.
Good to know: With EPICO, you can also filter your guide to only show your subscribed channels. Learn more about filtering the channels in the EPICO guide.