Many TV channels have a companion app available so that you can watch TV on your mobile devices. Some of these are free to anyone, some come with a paid subscription directly through the app, and some are included with your subscription to the corresponding channel. See below for a list of channels that have a companion app available through your Cogeco subscription, using your My Account username and password.
Good to know:
- Some apps, such as Global, Crave, Discovery, Noovo, and CTV, have different subscriptions for each channel included in the app, so you may only be able to view some of the content based on your Cogeco subscription.
- Some apps may also have content that is free to everyone, but with ad breaks that cannot be skipped.
* To log into Stingray, you will be prompted to tune to Stingray on your TV for audio authorization rather than using your My Account info.
- When logging into the app, there will be an option to log in directly, or through your TV provider.
- Choose the TV provider option and look for Cogeco.
- Sign in using your My Account username and password.
Don’t have a My Account profile yet? Register here.