If you are subscribed to home phone with DERY/Axion and have now been integrated into Cogeco’s system, your phone features will have the same shortcuts but will need to be set up again.
- Press 22# or *98 to access your voicemail.
- The default PIN will be the last 4 digits of your phone number but we recommend changing this.
- Press 2 from the main menu to set up your personal options:
- Change your greeting: Lets you set your voicemail greeting.
- Change your password: Lets you set your 4-digit PIN for accessing your voicemail.
- Record your spoken name: Lets you set the name the caller hears when reaching your voicemail.
- Press * to return to the main menu.
Good to know: For a period of 3 months after the integration, you will be able to access your archived messages by following these steps:
- Call 1-800-465-9215.
- Dial your 10-digit phone number.
- Enter your 6-digit DERY/Axion PIN.
- Follow the menu prompts.
Call Screening features
Any Call Screening features may need to be programmed again. For example, numbers you want to block may need to be added again through *60.
Features that were enabled may need to be enabled again. For example, Call Forwarding (*72) or Anonymous Call Reject (*77).