You can view your Internet usage from the last 3 months in My Account on the app or in a browser. Here’s how:
Viewing your usage on the app
- Open the My Account app and log in (download the app from Google Play or the App Store, or scan the QR code below).
- Select the Services tab.
- Select your Internet package.
- Select a billing period to view under Data usage history.
Viewing your usage in a browser
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Services from the side menu.
- Select Internet from the top menu.
If you don’t have a My Account profile yet, register here.
About monthly Internet usage caps and additional costs for going over
Some of our Internet packages have a monthly data limit. If this applies to your package, an additional fee will be applied for each gigabyte (GB) you use over the limit.
Learn about ways to reduce your usage.
To help you manage your Internet usage, Cogeco sends automatic emails when you reach 75%, 90% and 100% of your monthly bandwidth limit. By default these notifications will be sent to your primary Cogeco email address, but you can select a different address by contacting customer service.
- If you’re a Residential customer, contact us here.
- If you’re a Business client, contact us here.
Good to know: The term “Internet usage” refers to the amount of data your computer sends and receives over the Internet. Data is measured in megabytes (MB) or gigabytes (GB).
Please sign in to leave a comment.