- Reset the router by holding down the reset button for 10 seconds. The power light will shut off when the reset is initiated.
- Wait for the router to fully reboot (~2 minutes), then connect your laptop to the router either by Ethernet cable, or by using the default Wi-Fi credentials on the bottom of the router.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the address http://192.168.0.1.
- Set the new admin password of your choosing for the router. If prompted, log in with the new credentials.
- Set the time zone on the router, and then click Next.
- Make sure the "Dynamic IP" option is selected, then click Next.
- Select “Do NOT Clone MAC Address” and click Next.
- Modify the Network Name (SSID) and Password to your desired credentials.
- Review the changes, making sure the SSID and Password are correct. You can press the Back button to go back and make changes if needed.
- If all is correct, click Save.
Was this article helpful?
All DERY and Axion accounts will be integrated into Cogeco’s system.
Over the coming months, we’ll be integrating each account covered by DERY and Axion over into the Cogeco system. Learn more about the integration and how you’ll be impacted.