Yes, Call Blocking can be used to prevent incoming calls from the last caller. For example, if a telemarketer calls and you want to block them from calling again, the *97 feature lets you do this without requiring the phone number.
- Before using Call Blocking, you must activate Selective Call Rejection by dialling *60 and adding at least one number to your rejection list.
- The next time you receive a call from a number you wish to block, end the call and dial *97. The number will automatically be added to your Selective Call Rejection list.
- You can block up to 100 numbers.
- To manage or modify your Selective Call Rejection list, dial *60 and follow the prompts.
- For more info on Selective Call Rejection, see here.