Webmail allows you to set up multiple identities so that you can check important messages you may be receiving on other email accounts.
To setup Webmail to check other e-mail accounts:
- Select the Settings button from the top right.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Select + Add an account.
- Enter the account information for the email you wish to add.
- If you require a specific port or need to disable encryption, select Advanced Settings.
- Select Test connection to server.
- If the test is successful, select the button to Add firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Save.
Note: In Classic mode, go to Preferences > Accounts > Add External Account.
how do i add an exisiting email address
how do i link another account to my
can i send other emails pop
access other email accounts
how do i use my other email addresses