Although our services are very similar, there are a few features DERY and Axion powered by Cogeco offered that Cogeco does not support.
- Additional email addresses: Cogeco Internet packages come with 7 email addresses and more can’t be added. Customers with more than 7 addresses prior to joining Cogeco will be able to keep those addresses.
- Email without Internet: Cogeco doesn’t offer standalone email accounts for customers who don’t subscribe to our Internet service.
- Second number on same line: Cogeco can provide a second line on specific outlets in your home, but not on the same outlet as your primary number. You can also set distinctive ring tones when specific numbers call you.
- Voicemail by email: Voicemail messages can only be accessed by phone.
- Collect calls: Collect calls can’t be received on a Cogeco phone number.
- Last call return (*69): Cogeco provides Call Display so you can see who called you, but you will need to call the number back manually.
- Directory assistance (411) blocking will no longer be supported.
Please sign in to leave a comment.