If you are an existing Cogeco Internet subscriber, you can upgrade your Internet tier directly through My Account.
- Log in to My Account in a browser.
- Don’t have a My Account profile yet? Register here.
- From the main dashboard, select Upgrade next to your Internet package.
- Select the package you wish to order from the options provided.
- Depending on the equipment you have and the package you select, you will be given options for how to complete your order:
- No equipment needed - If you don’t need a new modem, submitting your order will activate your new tier immediately.
- Self installation required - If you need a new modem but it’s one you can install yourself, you will be given details for the courier shipment and we’ll send you a self-install kit. Your new tier will be active when the equipment is delivered.
- Technician visit required - If you need a new modem but it’s one that can only be installed by a technician, you will be given options to book a technician visit. Your new tier will be active when the installation is complete.
- Customer Service required - If your order cannot be completed online, you will be given the option to request a call-back. A Customer Service agent will contact you within 48 hours to complete the order.
Note: If you're a former DERY/Axion customer who migrated to Cogeco, you can't modify your grandfathered services on My Account but you'll be able to modify your services once you change to a Cogeco package.