Who can I contact to make payment arrangements?

Article author
Cogeco Support
  • Updated

If your bill is overdue and you'd like to make payment arrangements, please contact the Credit & Collections department at 1-866-232-9017.

We're here to help you create a flexible payment plan. Our team is available to assist you Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Was this article helpful?

All DERY and Axion accounts will be integrated into Cogeco’s system.

Over the coming months, we’ll be integrating each account covered by DERY and Axion over into the Cogeco system. Learn more about the integration and how you’ll be impacted.



Please sign in to leave a comment.