When visitors to your business select the Guest Wi-Fi network, they'll be redirected to a customized portal with your business name and logo, which will allow them to connect.
Setting up your Guest portal
- Select the gear icon from the top right of the home screen to open Settings.
- Select Guest Wi-Fi.
- If the guest network wasn’t already set up during the installation, you can enable and name the network from here.
- Note: From this screen, you can also limit guest Internet usage. This limits the speed for guest access but doesn't affect data consumption.
- Once the network is enabled, select Set up guest login portal.
- In the Guest portal editor, you can add your company logo, social media links, company website, and more. You can access more options under Business info, Login options and Advanced from the bottom menu.
- Once you’ve finished customizing the portal, tap Preview and then Publish when you’re satisfied.
Guest Zone Overview
- Select the Device icon and then Guest zone from the menu at the bottom of the home screen.
- From here, you can view metrics and a list of active guests on the network.