When visitors to your building select the Guest Wi-Fi network they will be taken to a customized portal with your business name and logo before gaining access.
Setting up the Guest Portal
- Select Settings from the menu icon at the top left of the home screen.
- Select Guest Wi-Fi.
- If the guest network was not already set up during the installation, you can enable and name the network from here.
- Note: From this screen you can also limit guest Internet usage. This throttles the speed for guest access but does not limit data consumption.
- Once the network is enabled, select Set up guest login portal.
- In the Guest portal editor you can add your company logo, social media links, company website, and more. Additional options can be found under Business info, Login options, and Advanced from the bottom menu.
- Once you’ve completed your customization you can tap Preview, and then Publish when you are satisfied.
Guest Zone Overview
- Select the Zones icon and then Guest zone from the menu at the bottom of the home screen.
- From here you can view metrics and a list of active guests on the network.