By setting up employee profiles and assigning specific devices to them, you can easily see who is connected to the network and view their activity.
Adding an Employee
- Select Zones from the bottom menu.
- Select Employee Zone.
- Tap the options icon (three dots) at the top right to start the New employee flow.
- Enter a name for the employee profile.
- Select a profile picture. You can swipe left or right to select from one of the avatar images, or tap the plus icon to take or select a profile picture.
- Under Assign devices, select devices to assign to the employee from the Devices, Unapproved devices or Blocked devices list. Assigning a device to an employee will automatically add it to the Approved devices list.
- After tapping Next, you can assign one of these devices as the primary device. This will be used to indicate when the employee is at work.
- Now that the profile has been set up you can apply Settings, including:
- Allowing them to access Secure zone devices.
- Setting up Online Protection and Adblocking.
- Scheduling Time Freezes (e.g., limiting access to business hours).
Note: Settings and assigned devices can easily be adjusted afterwards by selecting the profile again from the Employee zone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.