By accessing your Managed Wi-Fi portal, you can:
- Change your default Wi-Fi settings to increase security
- Configure your guest access (content filtering, redirect URL)
- Monitor your infrastructure and see usage in real time
How to log in
- Go to wifi-portal.cogeco.ca.
- Log in with your My Account credentials.
- Don’t have My Account yet? Subscribe today.
Connecting to the portal (Quick Setup Wizard)
Once you log in, you need to update and review your settings.
- Update the password and network name for the staff network if it’s activated.
- Activate or deactivate your guest Wi-Fi. If you activate your guest Wi-Fi, you can proceed to change your guest Wi-Fi network name.
Important: Once the changes are applied, all devices connected to the network will be disconnected. Each device will have to be reconnected with the new Wi-Fi settings.
Understanding your Managed Wi-Fi dashboard
The dashboard helps you see the status of your Wi-Fi network in real time.
Sites: You can see the number of sites and APs that are online.
Networks: You can see if your networks, staff and guest network are enabled, and change their status from the dashboard.
Quick links: In just one click, you can change the staff password, activate and configure your guest network, or open your startup wizard.