With Cogeco Security enabled on your computer, the program will always be scanning incoming files for malicious software like viruses. You can also run a manual scan of all files on your computer if you suspect you may have a virus.
Note: If you haven’t installed Cogeco Security on the device, see here for instructions.
Performing a Manual Scan
- Open the Cogeco Security program on your computer.
- Select the Scan button under Viruses & Threats.
- Progress will be displayed while it scans your computer.
Setting Up Scheduled Scanning
You can also set up scheduled scanning to scan and remove harmful software.
- Open the Cogeco Security program on the computer for which you want to manage the settings.
- From the home screen, select Viruses & Threats.
- Select Settings under Tools.
Note: This will require Admin access on your computer so you may be prompted to log in.
- Select Scanning settings from the left menu.
- Under Scheduled scanning, enable the option by toggling the slider to the on (blue) position.
- Set your desired date, time, and frequency.
how do i run a computer scan
how to i run a scan on desktop
how do i run a scan
how to run a security scan
run virus scan
how do i scan my system with cogeco
how do i scan for virus persona pc
how to i run a scan on cogeco
getting run auto scan
comment vérifier si un virus est actif dans mon ordi
how do i scan for viruses
how to clear virus on my computer
check for malware
how do i run a security scan
how do a run a virus scan
autoriser un logiciel malveillant
scan for virus
anti virus check
free online virus scanner mac
how to do a virus scan
how do i access cogeco security to do a scan
how do i scan for virusus
how do i scan for virus
how to do malware/virus scan