By subscribing to our SMS (text messaging) program, you are consenting to receive text messages from Cogeco Business at the mobile number(s) that you have provided.
Good to know:
- You can decide to stop receiving these communications at any time.
- Consenting to receive text messages from us is not required to purchase Cogeco goods or services.
Choose from one of the following topics to jump to a section:
- Program Description
- Frequency of Messages
- Supported Carriers
- Helpful Information
- About Your Mobile Phone Number
We are using an SMS delivery tool to send you text messages, which will be used to:
- Inform you of upcoming equipment deliveries
- Confirm upcoming appointments
- Inform you of any outages or give you pertinent information about Cogeco
Frequency of Messages
The number of text messages you receive will vary depending on where you are in your Cogeco experience. Initially, when you activate your new services, you will receive an estimated three text messages, which is more than you will receive going forward. As you become more comfortable using your services, the frequency of messages will decrease.
Message and data rates may apply for each text message sent or received in connection with Cogeco’s text messages, as outlined in your mobile phone service rate plan, plus any applicable roaming charges Please contact your mobile phone provider for more information on your rate plan. Cogeco does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
Supported carriers may change from time to time, but currently include, among others, Aliant Mobility, Bell Mobility, Fido, Mobilicity, MTS, NorthernTel Mobility, Public Mobile, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Telebec Mobilite, TELUS Mobility, Videotron, Virgin Mobile Canada, WIND Mobile, and Eastlink.
Don’t want to receive SMS messages from us anymore, or need help? Here’s what you need to do:
- To stop receiving SMS messages from Cogeco: Text "STOP" to 67863.
- To get help: Text "INFO" to 67863, contact email@example.com or call 1-877-846-7863.
- To resume getting SMS messages from Cogeco if you have previously unsubscribed: Text "JOIN" to 67863.
About Your Mobile Phone Number
You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile phone number(s) that you provided to us. To notify Cogeco of a change to your mobile phone number, contact your account executive or business specialist to speak to an agent.