If your needs have changed and you’re interested in disconnecting or modifying your services, we’re here to help. We’re dedicated to answering your questions and making the necessary arrangements for you. Whether you want to remove one of your services, or you’re moving outside of an area that Cogeco serves, one of our local reps will walk you through the process. Please reach out to our team today.
- If you’re a Residential customer, contact us here.
- If you’re a Business client, contact us here.
Good to know:
- If you need to return equipment, we’ll provide you with a shipping label and directions on how to easily return your equipment. Learn more about returning your equipment.
- Our local reps can walk you through understanding your final bill, which could include partial charges, depending on your billing cycle.
- If you’re disconnecting or adjusting your services before the end of an offer period, early termination fees may apply. Learn more about early termination fees.
- If you’re moving, please let us know through My Account in a browser or give us a call and one of our moving specialists will help with all of the arrangements. Learn more about moving your services.
Please sign in to leave a comment.