See the following steps for performing a Factory Reset on your EPICO PVR. This can be done through the EPICO menu or, if you can't access the menu, by holding the Bluetooth button while unplugging the box.
Good to know:
- After performing a Factory Reset, you will be prompted to perform a full setup again, including signing in with your My Account and Google profiles (see here for full instructions if needed).
- Your remote will no longer be paired with the EPICO box so you will need to hold the 7 and 9 buttons to put the remote into IR mode and point it at the EPICO box for it to respond. The remote will be re-paired during the box setup.
- All apps will need to be re-downloaded and authorized.
Resetting through the menu
- From the main EPICO menu, go to Settings.
- Select Android TV Settings.
- Select Device Preferences.
- Select About.
- Select Factory reset.
- Select Factory reset again to confirm.
Resetting with the Bluetooth button
Note: This option is not available with all models. If your EPICO PVR does not have the Bluetooth button pictured below, you will need to reset it through the menu.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button on the right side of the EPICO box.
- Count to 10 seconds and then unplug the power while still holding the Bluetooth button down.
- Count to 5 seconds and then plug the power cable back into the EPICO PVR while still holding the Bluetooth button down.
- Count to 10 seconds once the power is restored and then release the Bluetooth button. If done successfully, you should see an erasing message on their TV with several different coloured overlapping circles.
factory reset my epico box
how to factory reset my epico box
factory reset epico