If the EPICO guide or menu is not working, make sure your remote control is functioning properly:
- Using the home button should bring up the main menu.
- Using the GUIDE button should bring up the programming guide.
If the remote control's batteries are low, you will see an on-screen notification.
If the problem persists:
- Unplug your PVR or receiver and wait 5 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back in, make sure your PVR or receiver is turned on (white light will be on).
- Try the GUIDE or home buttons again.
You may want to verify that the EPICO service is functioning properly on your phone, tablet or browser.
If you’re still having problems displaying your menus or guide, please contact our Technical Support team.