Your EPICO 4K Cloud PVR has a 16 GB internal storage capacity. You may need an additional external storage device if you want to download a lot of apps.
To use a USB storage device, follow these steps:
- Plug the USB into your EPICO PVR.
- From the main menu, select Settings ⚙.
- Select Android TV Settings.
- Select Device preferences.
- Select Storage.
- Select your device listed under the heading Removable storage.
- Select Erase & format as device storage.
- A warning message will appear, then you can confirm you want to format your USB device.
Good to know:
- To remove the device, select the device, then Erase & format as removable storage.
- External storage is only for apps and cannot be used to store recordings from the cloud.