EPICO lets you watch programs that have recently aired, even if you didn’t set them to record. Here’s how to do it:
- In the guide: Scroll left in the Full Guide to access earlier time slots. Learn more about the Restart feature.
- In the main menu: Select Channels then Recently aired to view a list of available programs.
- Note: On some devices, you can also select By channels for a complete list grouped by channel.
Good to know:
- The Recently aired feature is not available with all EPICO content.
- The time you have to watch the show or movie can be anywhere from 24 to 72 hours from the time it aired.
i forgot to record a show can i still watch it
Please sign in to leave a comment.