Pay-Per-View (PPV) movies and events can be ordered through the on-screen guide since they’re scheduled on a specific channel, just like live TV. To order PPV on your EPICO 4K Box, web browser or Android mobile device, follow these steps:
- From the Guide, select a PPV channel (488 in Ontario or 489–491 in Quebec).
- Press the right arrow to see upcoming PPV titles and press info on the one you want to watch.
- Select Rent or Rent/Buy to see all available options and prices.
- Select your preferred option, then Confirm Rent HD.
- If it’s also available On Demand or for purchase, you’ll see the option there.
- When you select an option, you’ll see more details, such as the rental period and any viewing restrictions.
- Enter your purchase PIN, if required.
- If the program has already started, select Watch Live. If it’s playing later, a reminder will pop up at the top-right of your screen when it’s about to start.
Good to know:
- If you change your mind, you can go back to the show’s info and select Cancel Rental any time before the program starts. The fee will be applied once the program starts, even if you aren’t tuned to the channel.
- Upcoming PPV rentals that you’ve ordered will appear in your profile under Transactions.
- You can’t rent a PPV movie or event on an iOS or streaming device, but you may be able to watch it on an iOS or streaming device if you ordered it beforehand on another device.