With our SMS (text messaging) program, you are consenting to receive text messages from Cogeco at the mobile number(s) that you have provided.
Good to know:
- SMS messages will usually only be sent between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m, but if you have an 8 a.m. appointment with a technician we may notify you as early as 7 a.m.
- You can decide to stop receiving these communications at any time.
- Consenting to receive text messages from us is not required to purchase Cogeco goods or services.
Choose from one of the following topics to jump to a section:
- Program description
- Frequency of messages
- Supported carriers
- About your mobile phone number
- Text requests
We are using an SMS delivery tool to send you text messages, which may be used to:
- Inform you of upcoming equipment deliveries
- Confirm upcoming appointments
- Inform you of any outages or give you pertinent information about Cogeco
Frequency of messages
The number of text messages you receive will vary depending on where you are in your Cogeco experience. Initially, when you activate your new services, you will receive an estimated three text messages, which is more than you will receive going forward. As you become more comfortable using your services, the frequency of messages will decrease.
Message and data rates may apply for each text message sent or received in connection with Cogeco’s text messages, as outlined in your mobile phone service rate plan, plus any applicable roaming charges Please contact your mobile phone provider for more information on your rate plan. Cogeco does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
Supported carriers may change from time to time, but currently include, among others, Aliant Mobility, Bell Mobility, Fido, Mobilicity, MTS, NorthernTel Mobility, Public Mobile, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Telebec Mobilite, TELUS Mobility, Videotron, Virgin Plus, WIND Mobile, and Eastlink.
About your mobile phone number
You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile phone number(s) that you provided to us. To notify Cogeco of a change to your mobile phone number, contact us to speak to an agent (Residential or Business).
For more information on our commitment to privacy, our terms and conditions, and other relevant policies, please consult the following pages: Privacy and Anti-Spam and Terms and Conditions.
You can also text us back at the same number using the codes below:
- To stop receiving SMS messages from Cogeco: Text STOP.
- To get help: Text INFO.
- To resume getting SMS messages from Cogeco if you have previously unsubscribed: Text JOIN.
Note: These replies will only affect the type of message to which you responded. For example, if you reply STOP after an outage notification, you may still receive appointment notifications.
why didn’t i receive a text after installing new modem?
how do i get text messages abou outages
why did i get a text with verification
acauth all notifications
réglages et notification
Please sign in to leave a comment.