The auto-reply option in Webmail, is a good way to notify people sending you mail that you will be away for a specific period of time.
To set up an auto-reply (vacation) notifier, follow these steps:
- Select Options near the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Local Account > Vacation Message.
- Under Auto-reply to Incoming Mail, place a check mark to enable auto-reply.
- Under Vacation Duration, put in the start date and end date of your vacation.
- Under How Often Individual Senders Receive an Automated Reply, put in a number between 1-300 which represents hours between replies.
- Under Auto-reply Message you will have a Subject field, and a Message to senders field. Fill in each one accordingly.