Including attachments with your messages on Webmail is just as easy as it is through any email client.
To send an attachment, follow these steps:
- Open a message. This could be a new message, or one you are replying to or forwarding.
- Click on the Attachments icon.
- Select where to attach the file from and follow the prompts:
- Attach from my computer: search for a file or select the path from your computer.
- Attach file from email: select from files found in your emails, or search by keyword if the file does not appear.
- Attach mail: select an email to attach from your Inbox or other folders.
- Attach photos from email: select from photos found in your emails, or search by keyword if the photo does not appear.
- The attached files will now be listed at the bottom of the email body.
how many attachments can i send in an email