Adding a signature to your messages in Webmail is a good way to make your messages look more professional.
To add a signature to your messages:
- Select the Settings button from the top right.
- Select the Signatures tab.
- Enter your signature in the Standard signature field.
- If desired, you can also enter a separate signature in the Reply or forward signature field.
- Under Additional Signatures, you can also create additional signatures with custom names.
- Select Save.
- Once your signatures have been saved they will be applied by default when composing or replying to a message. To change to a different signature, select the 3 dots next to the From field and select a signature from the dropdown.
- In Classic mode, select Preferences > Signatures to create signatures with custom names.