With Webmail, you can add a new filter to help organize messages to your liking.
To add a new filter, follow these steps:
- Click on Options near the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
Click on Local Account > Mail Filters.
Click on the New Filter button.
Enter a name for your filter in the Filter Name field.
- Under For incoming messages which, set up your desired filter criteria.
For example, you may wish to filter all messages from a specific sender (From) or with a certain word in the subject line (Subject).
Multiple criteria can be added using the + button and the filter can be set to Match all of the following or Match any of the following.
- Under Perform the following actions, select the desired action for your filtered messages.
- For example, you may wish to move them to a specific folder, or forward them to another email account.
- If you are moving them to a folder, you will need to choose one using the Select button.
Click on the Save Filter button at the bottom of your screen.