Note: Over the coming months, Cogeco will be migrating customers to a new version of Webmail. After logging in, check the icon at the top left of the page to see which version you are on. All customers will be migrated to the new platform by the end of summer 2022.
The new Webmail also has Modern and Classic modes, depending on which browser you are using. These guides will focus on the Modern mode.
Changing the layout of messages is another way Webmail helps make your email profile customizable.
To change the layout of my messages:
- Click on Options near the bottom left corner.
Click on Layout, and under Message List Default Order, select the option that you would like.
In the Column order field select the option that you would like to move and click on the Move Up or Move Down button to change the order as needed.
Click on Save Preferences at the bottom and OK.
- Select your Inbox or another folder.
- Select the sort criteria at the top of the list and select a criteria from the dropdown.
- Select the arrow next to the sort criteria to toggle the order (e.g., Newest to oldest or Oldest to Newest).
- Select the View dropdown to change the location of the Preview Pane.
Note: In Classic mode, select the View button at the top right of a folder for sorting and display options.