With Webmail, you can search for a message that you may have forgotten about or lost.
To search for a message, follow these steps:
- Click on the Search box near the top right of your screen.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and a dropdown will appear where you can choose to search by: Subject, Sender, To or CC, Subject or Sender, Body or you can go to Advanced Search.
- Select one of the options to search by, type in the word you want to search for in the box and hit enter.
- If you go to Advanced Search, try searching for a message in a different folder.
- Select the radio button for Match any of the following, type in the word you want to search for in the blank field and try every combination possible for the two dropdown menus below.