Exporting contacts from your address book in Webmail is a good way to extend your communication with people in your contacts list to other email addresses or clients that you may be using.
To export contacts from my address book, follow these steps:
- Click on Address Book near the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the Import/Export icon.
- Select the Export option.
- Select the Export format from the drop down, and click on Export contacts.
- Click on the Import/Export icon under Address Book on the left hand corner.